Prayer MinisterMEET REV. JUDITH, On-Line Prayer Minister
Rev. M. Judith Vandergrift, is an ordained Minister in the Swedenborgian Church of North America. She is known in the spiritual community as a kind, thoughtful, joy-filled, sincere person as well as a transformative Life Coach. She especially loves to perform custom weddings. She has many years experience as a minister which include performing services for the unchurched community and the 12- step community. The culmination of her most recent graduate studies has come full circle in her joyful enlightenment of self and others who seek her expertise, guidance, wisdom and educational experience.
Judith believes in teaching others to fish for themselves rather than fishing for others and achieving her own personal intentions. She encourages people to reach their desired destinations. She is adamant that we each have been endowed with unique talent by our Source and Creator. It is our privilege to discover and use those talents and to be in support of others in manifesting their talent to the fullest potential. This is her life’s chosen and joyful work that she has pursued her lifetime and never abandoned.
Education and Degrees:
• Associate of Arts Degree in Kindergarten Education from Marjorie Webster Junior College.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Behavior from the University of San Francisco.
• Certificate of Theological Studies from the Graduate Theological Union, Pacific School of Religion.
• Masters of Divinity Degree from The Graduate Theological Union, Pacific School of Religion.
Certificate of Swedenborgian Theology from the Swedenborgian House of Studies, The Graduate Theological Union, Pacific School of Religion.
Certified Hypnotherapist in Alchemical Hypnotherapy.
Leadership Trainings from Global Resources Institute to include “Train the Trainer”, Supervisory Management, Psychology and Human Behavior.
• Rev. Judith has taught Meditation, Visualization and Goal Setting, to name a few.
• She has co-taught Supervisory Management, and Organizational Development at Santa Rosa Junior College.
Prayer of the Week
Private Prayer Requests
Shared Prayers and Praise